jake to me

Mike:
We have been round and round on this one
You are sorely and sadly mistaken Mr Mars
You paid me for one on mentoring and then you wanted trading systems on top of that
All of that was provided to you above and beyond what you paid for
I personally came to your home and installed over $15,000 worth of trading systems on your computers
In fact, I returned to your home on several occasions with my son to make certain your systems were working correctly. Furthermore, I coached you personally on the implementation of the systems as part of the fee you paid. The coaching was in person at your home and via telephone on numerous occasions.
All of these were included above and beyond the subscriptions you received to the newsletters.
Above and beyond all of the above I gave you numerous consultations via telephone on organizational and technical problems you were having with you trading and your indicators
My advice to you was always clear, consistent and I was responsive promptly to your many calls and e-mails Mr. Mars. You received systems, consultations, trading courses and personal tutoring way above and beyond what you paid for Mr Mars
Finally, I'm not sure what this has to do with Roy Kelly, whoever he is
There is no foul play here Mr Mars
Truly
Jake Bernstein